5 SWEET LOVE SMS FOR YOUR LOVER

1) I have made some mistakes, they rest in past. As I feel the tear go down my cheek, I notice that my heart is weak, For the love I have for you, Will always be gold and true, I have made somd mistakes, they rest in the past, But know my love will always last, Even though we are a distance apart, You always have the key to my heart. 2) My eyes are hurting because I can't see you. My arms are empty because I can't hold you. My lips are cold because I can't kiss you but. My heart is breaking because I'm not with you. 3) LIFE is 4 living, i live mine 4 U! LOVE is 4 giving, i give mine 2 U! DREAMS are 4 dreaming, mine are 4 U! HEARTS are 4 beating, & mine beats 4 U! 4) If kisses were water, I wil give u the sea, If hugs were leaves, I wil give u a tree, If you love a planet, I wil give u a galaxy, If friendship is life, i wil give u mine. 5) D smallest word is I,D sweetest word is LOVE,And d dearest person in d world is U,Dat’s Y I Love U.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Hintsloaded Today, God Bless You.
Have A Nice Day and Don't Forget To Drop Your Comment and invite your friends.

[blogger][facebook]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.