6 Sweet Good night Love Sms For your Lover

1. ()"""() WAIT...
( "o" ) Don't
(,><.) Sleep
let me pray
()"""()
( -o-)
( ,(")),
Good night my very special friend, I pray you lay in rest,
and may tomorrow bring you,Much love and happiness.
do not think of me...i am in ur eyes.

2. A bed of clouds for U to sleep,
Diamond stars as ur bedside lamp,
Angels from heaven singing lullabies for U,
May u sleep peacefully thru out the night.
Good Night

3. A day is going to end again. It is nice to have someone like U making everyday seems so great. Thank U my love and may all the angels guard you this night!

4. A shining ANGEL stands beside ur silky bed,
Calling ur nice Name so softly,
Throwing flowers on yoU
nd saying Good Night nd Sweet Dreams

5.
A special face,
a special smile,
a special someone,
a special hug from me to u,
a special person, I found in u,

Sweet Dreams & Good Night!

6. an angel come 2 me and asked me? what what is ur wish 2night i said take good care of the person reading this sms.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Hintsloaded Today, God Bless You.
Have A Nice Day and Don't Forget To Drop Your Comment and invite your friends.

[blogger][facebook]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.