Poem Title: Why I Love You & Without You

Poem Title: Why I Love You

Poem Description: I've never seen you Or touched your skin I've never felt your lips Or held you tight But I know I love you Not because of the way you look Or because of that sexy voice Not because of the things you say But because of whom you are When we meet I will kiss you And hold you all night I love everything about you Because it's you.

Poem Title: Without You

Poem Description: My tears are flowing for you
As my mind wonders and heart beats
My body is nothing without you

And as the wetness of my cheek are beginning to dry
And my thoughts weaken and try to forget
I feel like nothing without you

The beats within my chest were real,
Something that no one will ever steal
When there is nothing without you

But as I try to forget you more and more
My body grows weaker and begins to wear
Mind floats, rises to react

I know I'm nothing without you...

Labels:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Hintsloaded Today, God Bless You.
Have A Nice Day and Don't Forget To Drop Your Comment and invite your friends.

[blogger][facebook]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.