Shade of Lust (Episode 9)

Shade of Lust (Episode 9)

‘’I’m so sorry dear. I’m sorry for making you spend your hard
earned money this afternoon. It’s just that the silly girl refused
listening to my pleas to stop throwing dirty water in front of
my shop. Imagine after washing her plates and cleaning up
her restaurant every morning she would throw the water in
front of my shop because she comes very early in the
morning when no one will see her. I just couldn’t take it
anymore and had to slap her’’ Cynthia apologised and
explained as we left the police station but my mind wasn’t on
her explanation. All I wanted was to go home and get done
with the documents I was in the process of checking out
before I was invited to the police station.
‘’I know you are very angry with me?. I’m very sorry. How
about we go to your house and see who has the strongest
appetite for s-x today?’’ she pushed on, arousing me with her
words as her left hand slowly reached for my trouser zip,
putting a smile over my face.
‘’hmmmmm, let’s get home first’’ I breathed and softly pushed
off her hand from my trouser.

The joy on my face however disappeared the moment I
walked into my apartment to see Jude holding the suitcase
with one hand and a kitchen knife with another hand. I simply
was at lost on what to say or do. I wasn’t expecting him; I
wasn’t prepared in any way.

I knew I was wrong to go through his father’s things without
first consulting him. I knew he had every reason to feel bad
and suspicious but then all I did was done out of good faith,
moreover he was too young to understand. I tried to talk but
just couldn’t.

Luckily, he threw down the knife and ran out of the apartment
with the suitcase which had the evidence I needed in
investigating his father’s death, forcing me to run after him
with no success. I returned to my sitting room to face Cynthia
who had a thousand and one questions to ask me but I was in
no mood to speak to her.

Jude really was spoiling things without realising it.
I returned to my hostel to cry out my heart. I couldn’t believe
all I just discovered were real. Kelvin was the only family I had
left and discovering his deceit really left a great hollow in my
heart. I was beginning to grow fond of him. I was beginning to
feel at peace with him only to discover that he wasn’t clean
after all. I felt all alone. I felt empty. I felt so sad. My heart
yearned for vengeance but I was too scared and weak to
confront him like a man.

‘’Dear Lord, you are all I got now’’ I prayed earnestly.
Tracy walked into my room an hour later with a frown on her
face. It was very obvious she wasn’t pleased with the way I
left school earlier in the day and the last thing I wanted that
afternoon was a scolding from her. I quickly closed my eyes
to avoid her gaze. She sat beside me on the bed, hesitated for
some seconds before shaking me violently.
‘’so you left school just to come here and sleep?. That’s a very
silly attitude. I’m far from happy with you’’ she breathed
fiercely. I opened my eyes, stared at her for a while before
sitting up.

‘’I went to my cousin’s house to relax , only to find my dad’s
documents on his bed’’ I slowly said to her, pointing to the
suitcase which was under my reading table. She gasped with
surprise, reached forward and grabbed the suitcase.
‘’I couldn’t believe it. I felt he killed my dad for the contents of
that suitcase and then tried to befriend me for a reason best
known only to him.

Labels:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Hintsloaded Today, God Bless You.
Have A Nice Day and Don't Forget To Drop Your Comment and invite your friends.

[blogger][facebook]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.