Kanye West On Wiz Khalifa Beef: “I Just Saw My Wife Initials And Reacted ”


Controversial American rapper , Kanye West, has finally spoken up about why he attacked fellow rapper Wiz Khalifa on twitter a couple of days ago.

In a new interview with Big Boy TV , Kanye West
talked about why he blasted Wiz Khalifa .

Speaking about the beef and how it ended , he
said, “ My brother Malik Yusef got us on the phone. He ’s very close to Wiz , he ’ s also very close to me ,”“ We chopped it up , squashed it . For
people who felt a way about the kids comment , I didn’ t mean it in a harmful way . I just saw my wife’ s initial and reacted, cause that’ s my family .

People be thinkin ’… [ Kim ] is open season or
something… that’ s the mother of my kid! And I ’ m
‘Ye . I don ’ t want to act like I ’ m the toughest …I
just wanna show that I ’ m a man at the end of the day . ”

On Amber Rose and Kim ’s photo , the rapper said, “ Yes it is a real picture . . They were at Kris ’ house. ”

Is Drake’ s pool bigger than yours ? Kanye simply
replied , “ I got three pools . . ”
Labels:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Hintsloaded Today, God Bless You.
Have A Nice Day and Don't Forget To Drop Your Comment and invite your friends.

[blogger][facebook]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.