Love SMS: 5 SMS That Will Make You Lock Lips With Your Partner

1)“Kisses blown are kisses wasted. Kisses are not kisses unless they are tasted. Kisses spread germs and germs are hated. But you can kiss me baby I am vaccinated.” 2)“If I could bring back memories I would bring the first day I kissed you I look you in the eyes and felt love. Thank God an angel came into my life.” 3)“The eyes say, I love you dear, the lips move, no words appear, if your love is true, sincere & real, what the lips hide, the eyes reveal.” 4)“What is kiss? Kiss is an upper preparation for lower invasion, that will lead to further penetration, in fast acceleration that will build the next generation.” 5)“The fluffy cloud may kiss the sky, the rose may kiss the butterfly, the morning due may kiss the grass but you my love may kiss my lips.”

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Hintsloaded Today, God Bless You.
Have A Nice Day and Don't Forget To Drop Your Comment and invite your friends.

[blogger][facebook]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.