AMAZING LOVE QUOTES

“Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.”-Loretta Young “Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Matured love says: I need you because I love you.”-Erich Fromm “The best love is the kind that awaken the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plans the fire in our hearts and bring peace to our mind. That’s what I hope to give you forever.”-The Notebook “You know when you are in love when you can not fall asleep because reality is finally better than dreams.”-Dr Suess “We are most alive when we are in love.”-John Updike “When love is not madness it is not love”-Pablo Neruda
Labels:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Hintsloaded Today, God Bless You.
Have A Nice Day and Don't Forget To Drop Your Comment and invite your friends.

[blogger][facebook]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.