Good Morning love sms/text for your relationship (Photo+)


“Deepest” feelings of my heart while praying for you ,
May “GOD”
Convert
Ur
Discomforts
To
Comforts,
Ur
Pains
To
Gains,
Ur
Minimum
To
Maximum,
Ur
Losses
To
Profits,
Ur
Tears
To
Smiles,
Ur
Sorrows
To
Pleasures,
Ur
Bad-wishers
To
Well-wishers,
Ur
Debts
To
Credits,
&
Ur
Good Dreams
To
Realities!
And make these
“Everlasting!
Good Morning and have a blessed day.


“We all take different paths in life,
but no matter where we go,
we take a little of eachother everywhere.”
Have a blessed Day!
Good Morning!

You're the one reason I wake up in the morning, you're the one reason I find a way to smile, you're the one person that can change everything around when it is going bad. Your eyes, your smile, your everything, your laugh, your look in your eyes when you talk to me. It's just everything about you that makes me want you even more.


Your simple good morning kiss means a lot to me.
It makes me feel so loved and appreciated.
I hope we stay this way forever. I Love you and good morning!


Your soul came back from dreamland re-united with a sleeping senseless piece of yourself slowly open ur eyes realize its a brand new day. Good Morning.



You have a cute yawn on your face,
A cup of coffee in your hands.
All that remains is a good morning message from me.
Have a great morning!







Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Hintsloaded Today, God Bless You.
Have A Nice Day and Don't Forget To Drop Your Comment and invite your friends.

[blogger][facebook]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.