Love story: Story of the day


1. A Flight Was Flying Through The Clouds.
Suddenly, It Lost The Balance.

...Everyone Started Shouting In Fear.
But A Small Girl Kept Playing With Her Toy....

After An Hour,The Flight Was Landed Safely.
A Man Asked The Small Girl,

"How Could You Play With Your Toy When Everyone Was Afraid?
"The Small Girl Smiled And Said

, "My Dad Is The Pilot. I Knew He Will Land Me Safely!

"LOVE IS TRUST ♥


2. A few weeks ago, my girlfriend and I were at a coffee shop after work just having an evening chill session. This elderly couple walked in holding hands but the gentleman had a cane and it seemed the lady was leading the way. After getting their order the settled into a corner and it was absolutely adorable. They guy was obviously blind, but he would casually stoke his wife’s hair telling her that she was beautiful over and over again. It was really sweet. She helped him to the door of the men’s room, which I was already in, and as him and I were washing up, I as
ked him since he was blind how could he tell how beautiful his wife was. He smiled and told me that he had been blind for 55 years, and that the image of his wife in his head is from 55 years ago, and she would always be that beautiful person in his mind.


3. A girl asked a boy if she was pretty, he said "No". She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever, he said "No". Then she asked him if he would cry if she walked away, he said "No". She had heard enough; she needed to leave.

As she walked away he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said "You're not pretty, you're beautiful. I don`t want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die."



Labels:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Hintsloaded Today, God Bless You.
Have A Nice Day and Don't Forget To Drop Your Comment and invite your friends.

[blogger][facebook]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.