Top 10 flirting sms for your relationship

If loving you was a job, I would be the most deserving, dedicated and qualified candidate. In fact, I would even be willing to work for free. I love you.
Whenever I look at you, I feel like I am standing under the harsh summer sun. I feel sweaty, dizzy and so hot. I love you.
My love for you is so real, that it makes me want to do unreal things like jumping on the clouds and climbing on the rainbow. I love you.
If you were cheese, I would be a mouse so I can nibble you bit by bit. If you were milk, I would be a cat so I can drink you sip by sip. But if you were a mouse, I would still be a cat so I can devour you piece by piece. I love you.
If you listen to my breathing closely, you will hear the words I love you coming out with every single breath. I am literally living for you and only you. I love you.
Cute should come and see the height of cuteness in you. Sweet should come and taste the sweetest thing in the world in you. Romance should come and feel the most romantic guy in you. Hot should come and touch the hottest person in the world – you. I love you.
If you were Facebook, I would check your updates 24/7. If you were twitter, I would keep tweeting I Love You constantly. If you were Instagram, I would keep uploading selfies all day long. If you were Pinterest, I would pin my heart on you. I love you.
Kiss you, think about you, hug you, drool over you, miss you, dream about you – these are the things I can do anytime, anywhere and all day long. I love you.
I went bankrupt since the day I met. You took my breath away and you stole my heart. But this is one bankruptcy that I don’t mind. I love you.
To survive, humans need air, food and water. I just need your hugs, smiles and kisses. I love you.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Hintsloaded Today, God Bless You.
Have A Nice Day and Don't Forget To Drop Your Comment and invite your friends.

[blogger][facebook]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.