Top 10 crush quotes to make her fall in love with you

I think about you
In the morning
Hoping that you
Find me charming
I think about you
In the afternoon
Hoping that I
Can meet you soon
I think about you
In the evening
Hoping that I
Can see you smiling
I think about you
In the night
Hoping that you
Understand my plight
I like you

I hope you don’t get mad
This text message is a confession
It comes straight from my heart
I hope it doesn’t get a rejection
This is to let you know
That I can’t sleep, I can’t rest
I have a big crush on you
I just don’t know what to do next
Can I take you out sometime
If you say yes, I will surely smile
I promise, you will have a fun time
Every moment, will be totally worthwhile
I like you

The day I saw you
I was head over heels
The day I met you
I came to know what my heart feels
The day I talked to you
My heart got smitten
The day I shook hands with you
My soul got bitten
The day I hugged you
I almost passed out
I have a massive crush on you
There is no doubt
I like you

What do I like about you the most
Is it the way you walk
Is it your romantic glance
Or is it the way you talk
It is the way you dress
Is it your flirty pout
I am a bit confused here
I hope you can help me out
I like you

Every time I look at you
My senses go out of control
My body starts shivering
And I eventually freeze up like a pole
Every time I look at you
My palms get sweaty
My mind goes totally blank
Because you are so pretty
Every time I look at you
My eyes start fluttering
My lips break into a smile
My heart starts to sing

I have given us both nicknames
I call myself iron, and I call you magnet
Because every time I see you
I fly towards you like a jet

Since the day our eyes met
I just can’t stop dreaming
Since the day we had a chat
My heart just doesn’t stop singing
Humming bubbly pop tunes
Has become a habit of mine
Your pictures on Facebook
Give me my daily shine
I had a crush on you since the beginning
These feelings are nothing new
I have not told this to you before
But I like you, I really do


My mind tells me that you

Could be a heartbreaker

My heart tells me that you

Could be my life’s anchor

My gut tells me that you

Could be the man of my dreams

The only way to find the truth

Is to ask you out, it seems

I like you


Why do I like you? Even if the sky became my canvas, it will not be big enough for me to pen down every reason. So let me just cut the story short and say that you are my number one.


I have run out of fake excuses to meet you, call you in the middle of the night and send you texts all the time. So today let me just confess that I have a massive crush on you and I want you to be mine.



Labels:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Hintsloaded Today, God Bless You.
Have A Nice Day and Don't Forget To Drop Your Comment and invite your friends.

[blogger][facebook]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.