Shade of Lust (Episode 12)

Shade of Lust (Episode 12)
 
Jude’s side of the story continues
‘’hi hope you won’t mind us joining you?’’ Kelvin asked the
young lady politely. She smiled, throwing him a quick look.
‘’nope I won’t mind sitting with two handsome young men. I’m
all alone’’ she answered pleasantly, throwing another quick
look at me.

‘’my name is Kelvin and he is Jude, my cousin who just
arrived from the states. I’m trying to show him around the
country’’ Kelvin said with a smile, trying to start a
conversation with her but then her attention was more on me
and after Kelvin introduced me, her eyes kind of brightened
more.

‘’are you from Colorado?’’ she asked me curiously. I shook my
head nervously.
‘’no I grew up in Arlington Virginia’’ I answered nervously. Her
eyes instantly fell.
‘’oh I’m sorry. I mistook you for someone else. You resembled
an old friend of mine’’ she said with a smile while Kelvin
looked on silently.

‘’anyway I’m Mrs. Pamela, wife of a serving senator’’ she
introduced herself, leaving me shocked with the revelation.
Yes I knew she was very sophisticated and rich but I never
imagined her to be the wife of a serving senator, moreover
she looked quite young to have a serving senator as a
husband. Nevertheless she was a very friendly lady and I kind
of had a very strange desire to be with her.

‘’why do you look so surprised?’’ she asked me.
‘’no nothing, just that your husband is a very lucky man’’
I replied softly. She laughed and said nothing else.

The event soon started, capturing our attention. We didn’t say
much to each other until she got up to leave three hours later.
‘’I can’t stay any longer. I have to leave now. You can call me
up later’’ she said with a smile, offering a business card to me
before walking away. I threw a quick look at Kelvin who stared
at me with an open mouth.

‘’I guess she has something for small boys. Imagine ignoring
me and paying every attention to you’’ he joked as I took a
quick look at the business card.

‘’I like her very much and I just feel like being with her. I don’t
know why I’m feeling this way’’ I confessed.
‘’you feel nothing but lust. She has a great body but she’s
married. She’s married to a senator. Get that into your head’’
he advised and changed the topic without knowing that deep
down I had plans for the beautiful lady.
‘’how old do you think she could be?’’ I heard myself ask
Kelvin as we left the event hours later. He stared at me
suspiciously before shrugging.

‘’Between twenty six to twenty eight years old. She’s quite
young’’ he answered with lack of interest, but for me Pamela’s
image stuck in my head and refused to leave. It really was my
first time of having such strong desire to be with a woman.
We returned to Owerri the next day and yea I returned with
Pamela’s image in my head. If not for one thing, I would have
thought what I felt was love but perhaps Kelvin was right.
What I felt was lust instead.
 
Tuesday afternoon, Kelvin transferred one million naira to my
account.
‘’that’s your share for a well done job. The money got in
yesterday and you know we have to work harder for another
pay. Please use the money wisely. And save as much as you
can’’ he advised me with a smile.

I couldn’t believe it. I couldn’t believe myself. I couldn’t believe
I could make so much money by only by sitting at home,
working with a computer. I felt on top of the world. It was the
first money I ever earned with my sweat.

I quickly rushed to the bank, withdrew thirty thousand naira
and headed straight to a boutique where I bought a fancy
gown and necklace for Tracy. I equally bought fried rice,
chicken and ice cream from a fast food joint close by. My plan
was to surprise her with the gifts and equally make use of the
opportunity to apologise to her. Because all through the
weekend I ignored her calls and messages due to the fact that
I had no tangible excuse to give her on why i was away from
school and I still badly needed her friendship and help.

I headed straight to the hostel with all I bought, hoping to buy
her with the gifts. But it was a miscalculated effort because
she shut the door on my face the moment she noticed I was
the person knocking on her door.
Labels:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Hintsloaded Today, God Bless You.
Have A Nice Day and Don't Forget To Drop Your Comment and invite your friends.

[blogger][facebook]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.