Shade of Lust (Episode 17)

Shade of Lust (Episode 17)
 
Jude's side of the story continues
‘’come give me another hug’’ Pamela suddenly demanded
when I was about leaving her room. It was obvious she was
finding it had to let me go. I smiled, drew back and gave her a
long hug.
‘’I really can’t wait for next Saturday to come up’’ she
whispered into my ear. I kissed her lips, turned and walked
away without another word. Of course I was a little bit proud
of my accomplishment.
 
My bus trip back to Owerri was at first uneventful, until we got
to Onitsha when the unexpected happened. I was about
drifting into sleep when a big bang which sounded like a
gunshot shook me up. Screams of ‘’Jesus! , Jesus!, Jesus!’’
filled the bus which quickly swerved out of the road in full
speed, and before I could figure out what was actually
happening, the fast moving bus somersaulted and crashed
into a small shop, leaving everyone completely dazed.
Luckily no one was killed, but the driver and two passengers
sitting beside him were badly hurt. I couldn’t believe it just
happened. It was my first time of experiencing such life
threatening event which was caused by nothing else but the
bus front tyre which blew up without warning.
I couldn’t speak for five minutes. I just sat in a quiet corner
and looked at myself.

‘’I could have died or gotten seriously injured?. d--n’’ I gasped
with great fear as reality slowly dawned on me. I couldn’t help
but realize how lucky I was to escape without any form of
injury. I instantly regretted ever going to Asaba. But then all I
regretted was the risk I took to meet Pamela and not what I
did with her. Of course I very much knew what I did with her
was very bad but I just couldn’t keep her out of my head
especially after the great s-x we had.
‘’I wonder how it will all end’’ I couldn’t help but mutter to
myself.
 
Kelvin’s side of the story continues
I spent all Friday evening going through the documents in the
suitcase. It really was a tedious job and unfortunately i
couldn’t get much out of the papers I went through.
However
what really got my great interest was the cheque and a receipt
I later discovered equally meant for the same lady “miss
Jessica Simon’’. The receipt had her phone number and
address which really was more than I needed to find her.
I quickly logged into Facebook, entered her phone number on
the search area and prayed for it to work. Whoa her profile
instantly appeared, bringing a smile on my face.

I quickly sent her a friendship request before going through
most of her pictures which told me a lot about her personality.
The damsel was very pretty, robust, light skinned and
appeared to be in her early thirties which really got me more
curious. I couldn’t help but wonder why such a beautiful lady
was still single. Moreover she very much looked like a career
lady, unless of course her pictures weren’t real.
The only hindrance I had on getting her questioned by the
police was lack of evidence. Yes I already had the evidence to
establish that she knew who Jude’s father was but then I had
nothing to link her to the man’s death and the only way to get
what I needed was by perhaps getting close to her, which
really was something difficult.

I spent all night thinking about it and early the next day, I
drove over to her house with the help of the address I saw on
the receipt. I had no much trouble in finding her house which
curiously was a newly built bungalow in new Owerri axis.
I stayed put in my car as I observed the environment and
thought of the best way to follow up with my plans. I couldn’t
just walk into her house and start talking rubbish. I had to be
patient and stalk her for a while before making my next move
with the right opportunity.

I still was busy with my thoughts when a small Toyota car
pulled out of the house and headed towards the main town. I
had a clear view of the driver who was no other person than
the lady I was searching for. I quickly followed her without
thinking twice.

I slowly followed her car, keeping a little distance for her not
to notice that she was being followed. She soon pulled up in
front of a hair salon while I stopped a little bit far from her car
and waited calmly.

It really was my first time of stalking someone. It clearly
wasn’t my thing but I was doing a good job out of it.
After two hours of waiting, I saw her walking out of the salon
and heading towards her car, I quickly jumped out of mine
and approached her with a smile.

‘’hello, excuse me’’ I greeted politely, stopping her with my
words. She turned and stared at me, quickly sizing me up.
I couldn’t help but notice that she was really prettier than her
pictures I saw the previous day.
Labels:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Hintsloaded Today, God Bless You.
Have A Nice Day and Don't Forget To Drop Your Comment and invite your friends.

[blogger][facebook]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.