Shade of Lust (Episode 7)

Shade of Lust (Episode 7)
I quickly headed to my late uncle’s old house to see if I could
find anything that would lead me to the mystery woman. I made
my way to his room and calmly searched every bit of it. All I
could find was his suitcase which had many documents inside. I
couldn’t go through the documents that minute, instead I
grabbed the suitcase and left the house with it. My plan was to
take my time in going through the documents in my house.

 I returned to the city two hours later, so anxious to go through
the documents. The first thing that greeted my eyes as I opened
the first envelope I saw inside the suitcase was a signed Cheque
meant for a lady with the name ‘’JESSICA SIMON”. My hands
shook as I stared at the paper, trying to come out with an idea.
But I barely had the time to think out anything when I got a
phone call from Cynthia that she was being detained at a police
station.
‘’please come bail me dear. I can’t stand this place’’ she begged,
leaving me with no choice than to abandon all I was doing and
head over to the station to bail her a-s out.

That very same day,
Jude's side of the story
I stared at the huge lecture notes before me, clueless on how to
photocopy all of them. I really missed a lot of tests and
assignments even though Tracy did her best in covering some
for me.
‘’I don’t how this semester will be. I give up’’ I breathed to an
astonished Tracy.
‘’You just have to relax; little by little you will cover everything.
Tomorrow we can start by meeting the lecturers you missed their
tests to explain your situation.’’ She suggested.

‘’I have to go. I have to go cool off’’ I breathed, standing up.
‘’don’t tell me you are leaving the class?. It’s barely 12pm and
we have lecture by 12:30pm’’ she reminded me but my mind was
already made up to leave the class.
‘’we will see in the hostel. Just take care’’ I said to her, walked
out of the class and headed to my dad’s car, where I relaxed for
some seconds before driving away. I headed straight to Kelvin’s
house to cool off.

On getting to the house, I found it locked, but I had the spare
keys he gave me. I easily let myself in, fetched a can of coke
from his fridge, switched on the TV and settled down to rest.
When I tried changing the channel, I couldn’t find the remote and
had to go over to his room to see if he left it there. But on getting
to the room, a strange sight greeted me.
‘’I FOUND MY DAD’S SUITCASE AND DOCUMENTS SCATTERED
OVER HIS BED’
’ I couldn’t believe my eyes as my imaginations
ran wild.
‘’How could I be so stupid to believe his friendly gestures?. Of
course he killed my dad. This is strong evidence’’ I shook with
great rage as I backed out of his room and headed to the kitchen
to grab a knife.
Labels:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Hintsloaded Today, God Bless You.
Have A Nice Day and Don't Forget To Drop Your Comment and invite your friends.

[blogger][facebook]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.