Shade of Lust (Episode 37)

On getting to my car, I dialed Pamela’s number. She soon
picked my call without greeting or saying hi to me.


‘’we have to talk’’’ I said coldly.


‘’I can’t speak to you on phone. If you are serious about
settling with me then you should come over to Abuja’’ she
replied and hung up rudely, leaving me speechless and totally
confused.
‘’is she really serious?’’ I reasoned as I dialed her number
again.


‘’please if you are really serious about speaking with me, just
find a way to come over to Abuja’’ she said again, hanging up
rudely.


I just can’t describe how I felt that moment. My head was just
filled with confusion and indecisiveness.I had Kelvin’s games
on one hand to deal with, Jessica’s involvement on my
father’s death to unravel, Pamela before me to subdue and
innocent Tracy at the corner, totally unaware of anything or
the dangers I could be putting her to.


‘’Should I go to Abuja or not?’’ I reasoned over and over.
Kelvin’s side of the story continues
I returned to my room with great guilt. Of course I noticed the
suspicion on Jude’s face as we talked seconds ago. I equally
knew he visited for a reason but had to go back without
opening up to me.


I knew I went over the line in my dealings with Jessica. I knew
what I was doing with her was totally wrong but the problem
was how to stop and get my act together.


From the first day I tasted her honeypot, my feelings and
plans totally changed to something I just couldn’t describe. I
couldn’t even stay a day without being with the pretty lady and
she was now influencing my life a great deal.


I was just like a hunter who got caught in his own trap and
about to be devoured by the animal the trap was meant for.
‘’who was the guy that peeped at us?’’ Jessica asked as I
walked into my room.


‘’oh he’s my cousin Jude’’ I answered with a smile. Her eyes
instantly widened with excitement.


‘’your cousin Jude?. Where is he now?. I can’t wait to be
introduced to him’’ she asked with a smile while I stared at her
suspiciously, trying hard to keep my feelings in check.
Labels:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Hintsloaded Today, God Bless You.
Have A Nice Day and Don't Forget To Drop Your Comment and invite your friends.

[blogger][facebook]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.