CONVERSATION BETWEEN AKPORS AND HIS GIRLFRIEND

Boy: darling Girl: hi baby Boy: how are you? Girl: i am fun Boy: you are fun?! Girl: oops! Sorry I meaning I am find Boy: eh,what you doing? Girl: the tv is washing me in Muvhango Boy: lol,k! Who u with? Girl: my mother,my father and parents Boy: yoh! So when am I gonna see you? Girl: ah baby,but you is told me you are moneyless now you wanna look me to the sea! Boy: lmao yoooh! What you do mean? Girl: baby laughing for who? Ah u see I make a stock of laughing Boy: eh baby,I will call you coz ur texting is cripled Girl: ok baby,I am go waiting for ur missed call, lolz
Labels:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Hintsloaded Today, God Bless You.
Have A Nice Day and Don't Forget To Drop Your Comment and invite your friends.

[blogger][facebook]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.