Top 7 Sweet and Romantic Love Sms that can Boost your Relationship (Must Read)

1.Your eyes are all soft and tender. As sweet as they can be. But there is one thing you must remember. That you are the one for me!
2.If u wanna know how much I miss you, try to catch rain drops. The ones u catch is how much u miss me, and the ones you miss is how much I miss.
3. R for red, red for blood, blood for heart, heart for love, love for u, u for me, me is u, I love u.
4.Whenever I miss You, Stars fall down from the sky. So any day if you find the sky empty, dont blame me! It's all your fault; You made me miss you so much!
5.I love umpteen stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!
6.As I feel the tear go down my cheek. I notice that my heart is weak.For the love I have 4 u,Will always be gold and true. I have made some mistakes.They rest in the past. But know, my love will always laaast.Even though we are a distance apart.You always have the key to my heart.
7.I love you Not because I need you But I need you Because I love you.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Hintsloaded Today, God Bless You.
Have A Nice Day and Don't Forget To Drop Your Comment and invite your friends.

[blogger][facebook]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.