FUNNY HUSBAND AND WIFE

A husband tries to leave the house at night but his wife stops him... WIFE: Where are you going to? HUSBAND: I'm going to the farm. WIFE: Going to the farm this night?! To do what? HUSBAND: On my way coming back home yesternite, I saw two ripe oranges. So I'm going there to suck the oranges. WIFE. Ok. I'm also going to the market this night too. HUSBAND: To do what? WIFE: On my way coming back from the market yesterday, I saw an unripe plantain that was very hard and big, so I'm going to check if it's still ripe enough for me to eat.
Labels:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Hintsloaded Today, God Bless You.
Have A Nice Day and Don't Forget To Drop Your Comment and invite your friends.

[blogger][facebook]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.