LONG TIME CONVESATION BETWEEN LOVERS

LONG TIME CONVERSATION BETWEEN LOVERS Girl:I feel jealous whenever other ladies are looking at you Boy:Don't be jealous baby Girl:Why? Boy:Because you have something they don't have!" Girl:What is that i have that they don't have?" Boy:My Heart! Girl:*smiles* Promise me you won't love another Boy:I can't Girl:So there's someone else?" *sobs* Boy:Yes! She will look exactly like you,but more younger than you and will call you mummy Girl:Wow! Boy:Yes! My Angel....Only you owns my heart forever Girl:I love you darling! Boy:I love you too baby...you will be my wife and I will never cheat on you.. **Do Such Men Exist?? A.Hell No B.Maybe C.Yes Please Be Sincere!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Hintsloaded Today, God Bless You.
Have A Nice Day and Don't Forget To Drop Your Comment and invite your friends.

[blogger][facebook]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.