Uniport lady got e,x,posed by her lecture after the night meetup (See Photo)

According to the lecture, he said that this lady have be try to make him confuse in different occasion.. until she work up to him and there she open up,,,my dear i love my dear wife and we are new couple wt trying to spoil my marriage the lecture said..de lay in question did nt say a word, now i found myself in a hostel only to found that this lady and her friend have drunk me and dey slept with me..wat must i do to expoosed this lady, i hv to plan how for the secondary. which she fell into my trap… when she had slept off, i took her photos and place them in every concern of the school for people body include the student to see her expoosed.
Labels:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Hintsloaded Today, God Bless You.
Have A Nice Day and Don't Forget To Drop Your Comment and invite your friends.

[blogger][facebook]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.