6 Sweet good night SMS to boost your RELATIONSHIP

1. *`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥ ☆ º ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥ G O O D N I G H T *`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥ ☆ º ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥ Sweet Dreams..Love U Sweetheart. 2. Your eyes don't forget to say a prayer for me,i have already said mine for you and i asked God to guide you.Good night 3. Its only me putting a blanket on u... So that u dont get cold, have a warm and gud nite sleep. 4. As you lie in bed seeping through your memories of what is wrong and what is right. let me tell u i am there for u Good Night. 5. May The Fairies Tuck You In Bed, Watch Over You Till Late, Sprinkle You With Fairy Dust As You Dream Of Everything, From Peaches To Cream. Good Night. 6. On This Night As I Lie On My Bed, I Just Cant Stop Thinking About You My Love. May You Have A Blessed & A Beautiful Good Night. 7. Hi my name is night. I came here to kidnap ur stress. Kill ur strain. My weapon z sleep. My path z dream. So kindly co-operate and close ur eyes. Gud Nite.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Hintsloaded Today, God Bless You.
Have A Nice Day and Don't Forget To Drop Your Comment and invite your friends.

[blogger][facebook]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.