Romantic Love Letter For Your Long Distance Relationship

Never met, but have always loved you… My flower Let me start this letter by remembering a movie I watched not too long ago: “Never met you, but have always loved you”. No, please don’t think that I’m joking or dreaming or something like that. It’s just that, despite the fact that we’ve been together for not so long, I’m under the impression that we’ve know each other for ages, that’s how much in common we have, how our dreams match so closely and how special is the way you touch me, kiss me or run your fingers through my hair, just the same way in which I caress you with all my soul, wishing you nothing but the best, all the joy and luck in the world, while my hands caress your soft back. I don’t want you to think that I’m exaggerating. Your presence alone makes me notice the happiness in simple things, makes me realize that the greatest loves doesn’t have to be the one you hurt or cry the most; the greatest love is the one that brings you the peace, courage, safety and joy to face every day’s setbacks. The greatest love, be sure of that, is the one that makes you happy, the one we share, this mutual affection and attention, where every gesture, word and intention are careful, aiming at each other’s comfort and happiness, selfish less and effortless. I want you to know that I’m very happy to be by your side, to share your smile, your bed, your nights and also your voice, when you say “good morning”. I miss you a lot every time we’re apart, but I feel so happy and at peace with myself that I can only reach one conclusion: I’ve been truly overtaken by this sublime feeling they call Love. A kiss from yours (signature)
Labels:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Hintsloaded Today, God Bless You.
Have A Nice Day and Don't Forget To Drop Your Comment and invite your friends.

[blogger][facebook]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.