Shade of Lust (Episode 24)

‘’let’s get to my room first’’ she replied, standing up and
forcing out a smile. I equally stood up with my eyes still on
her. She slowly led the way and I followed quietly with lots of
questions in my mind.
On getting to her room, she locked the door, sat on the bed
and covered her face with hands.
‘’I regret marrying for money and title. Money can’t make you
happy. The best it could do is to provide your material needs.
When I married the senator I thought I was in love. I did many
silly things for him but in the end I’m nothing but a depressed
woman who wears makeup and fake smiles to give out the
impression that all is well’’ she suddenly poured out, leaving
me as confused as ever as I stared down at her.
‘’what exactly is going on with your marriage?’’ I asked with
concern, sitting beside her.
‘’you don’t need to know. I don’t have to trouble you with my
personal problems. Just make love to me. Just make me
happy. Just satisfy me. You are the reason I’m still alive’’ she
proclaimed with great energy, throwing herself on me and
holding me tightly.
I was nothing but a boy who wanted an adventure, who
wanted nothing but pleasure. I never planned on getting
involved with emotional crises like the one I was witnessing. I
was inexperienced in dealing with such situation. I had no idea
of what to tell her and I just couldn’t pull off my clothes and
start making love to her like a dog.
What she needed was love and attention, something I really
couldn’t offer with my heart. Moreover I was yet to know her
problem or what I was even getting myself into.
‘’just make love to me, just make me feel alive. I beg of you
Jude’’ Pamela solemnly pleaded, embracing me tightly. I
swallowed hard as I stared at her with confusion. I even was
scared to hold her.
‘’you don’t look too well to me. I can’t make love to you like
this’’ I breathed softly.
‘’I’m okay, just make me feel alive’’ she urged me.
‘’I think we first need to talk. s-x can’t solve your problem. I
know I look inexperienced but you need to pour out your heart
to someone and I’m all ready to listen and help. We can come
up with a solution, just open up your heart to me’’ I pleaded.
She looked up at me and smiled.
‘’it’s better you don’t get involved or know my story’’ she
answered and broke away from me.
‘’are you hungry?. You can order for anything you wish to
have’’ she softly added, stood up and grabbed her bag which
she gently unpacked, fetching out a towel.
‘’I have to go freshen up. I won’t take too much time’’ she
muttered with a soft smile, undressed before me and headed
to the bathroom without another word.
I breathed deeply as soon as she disappeared into the
bathroom. My head filled with many thoughts. Her behavior
really was very weird and her decision not to open up about
her private life made everything look astonishingly weirder.
‘’being with this woman isn’t worth it. I’m breaking up with her
first thing tomorrow morning’’ I resolved once again, quickly
distracted by her phone which began ringing minutes later.
Labels:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Hintsloaded Today, God Bless You.
Have A Nice Day and Don't Forget To Drop Your Comment and invite your friends.

[blogger][facebook]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.