Selena Gomez Covers W Magazine’s March 2016 Issue (Photos)

Singer Selena Gomez hits the beach for W Magazine’s March 2016 cover. Selena stands out in
designs of Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Miu Miu and more
for the high fashion cover shoot. She also granted
an interview in which she opened up about her on
and off relationship with Justin Bieber.

In her interview about Justin Bieber, She said:

“At first I didn’t care.To me it was: I’m
18, I have a boyfriend, we look cute
together, we like that. Then I got my
heart broken and I cared. Because people
had no idea what was going on, but
everywhere it was a million different
things. I was kind of in a corner, banging
my head against the wall. I didn’t know
where to go.”

More photos ….









Labels:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Hintsloaded Today, God Bless You.
Have A Nice Day and Don't Forget To Drop Your Comment and invite your friends.

[blogger][facebook]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.