Women Took Advantage Of My Youthful Exuberance — Sir Shina Peters

Veteran Afro Juju Maestro, Sir Shina Peters is no
doubt a ladies man. The talented music veteran
known for his glamorous dress sense and energetic
stage performance recently revealed in a recent
interview concerning the unforgettable experiences
he had with women.


According to him, “Women really dealt with me.
When I didn’t even know anything about s*x, they
used me a lot. I still have 100 of them and I can
mention their names. They took advantage of my
youthful exuberance.

That’s the only thing but thanks to God I was able
to correct it. In my days, when you got an artiste’s
house, you get to see nothing less than 4 women in
the same house.
May God forgive any children of mine that has one
or two negative issues because they don’t know
because if they really know me they’ll know that’s
how I was made?

Source:Vanguard
Labels:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Hintsloaded Today, God Bless You.
Have A Nice Day and Don't Forget To Drop Your Comment and invite your friends.

[blogger][facebook]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.