100 Love Quotes that can improve your relationship


America fell in love with the innocence of a kid who just was honest, saying, I did the best I could, and I had no formal training. - Paula Abdul, Musician
19-Jun-1962

But no one frees himself from being in love in three days. - Isabelle Adjani, Actress
27-Jun-1955

In love, one should simplify, choose persons worthy of their promises and leave them if they don't keep them. - Isabelle Adjani, Actress
27-Jun-1955

There is only one situation I can think of in which men and women make an effort to read better than they usually do. It is when they are in love and reading a love letter. - Mortimer Adler, Philosopher
28-Dec-1902 - 28-Jun-2001

I decided to study special education and fell in love with working with individuals with autism. That's what I planned to do with my life. - Clay Aiken, Musician
30-Nov-1978

I was in Europe and it was at this stage that I fell in love with Americans in uniform. And I continue to have that love affair. - Madeleine Albright, Statesman
13-May-1937

The mark of a true crush... is that you fall in love first and grope for reasons afterward. - Shana Alexander, Journalist
06-Oct-1925 - 23-Jun-2005

I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox. - Woody Allen, Director
01-Dec-1935

All love shifts and changes. I don't know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time. - Julie Andrews, Actress
01-Oct-1935

I just want to get a Ph.D. in love. - Barbara de Angelis, Writer

I love that feeling of being in love, the effect of having butterflies when you wake up in the morning. That is special. - Jennifer Aniston, Actress
11-Feb-1969

A good actor must never be in love with anyone but himself. - Jean Anouilh, Playwright
23-Jun-1910 - 03-Oct-1987

People who lose their parents when young are permanently in love with them. - Aharon Appelfeld, Novelist
16-Feb-1932

How can we live in harmony? First we need to know we are all madly in love with the same God. - Thomas Aquinas, Theologian

At the beginning of the twentieth century, every single leading Muslim intellectual was in love with the west, and wanted their countries to look just like Britain and France. - Karen Armstrong, Writer
14-Nov-1944

Well, I think In Love and War, which had a wonderful performance by Sandy, Sandra Bullock, who the authorities and, the supposed authorities, in cinema didn't want to know about. - Richard Attenborough, Actor
29-Aug-1923

A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language. - W. H. Auden, Poet
21-Feb-1907 - 29-Sep-1973

I really fell in love with Africa. - Jean M. Auel, Writer
18-Feb-1936

He that is jealous is not in love. - Saint Augustine, Saint
13-Nov-0354 - 28-Aug-0430

To be fond of dancing was a certain step towards falling in love. - Jane Austen, Writer
16-Dec-1775 - 28-Jul-1817

Next to being married, a girl likes to be crossed in love a little now and then. - Jane Austen, Writer
16-Dec-1775 - 28-Jul-1817

Having good health, being able to breathe and be happy, that's one of the most beautiful gifts. On top of that, I have the gift to play music and make people happy through that. I'm just telling you from my heart, I'm so in love with life. - Roy Ayers, Musician
10-Sep-1940

He wasn't really Method but he believed that when you did a role there were lots of things you could do with your co-star in order to create the right environment. You known, if you were supposed to be in love, to create that feeling between the two of yo - Jane Badler, Actress
31-Dec-1953

Then Mission Impossible brought me to Australia and that was great because I fell in love. - Jane Badler, Actress
31-Dec-1953

In an age when the fashion is to be in love with yourself, confessing to be in love with somebody else is an admission of unfaithfulness to one's beloved. - Russell Baker, Journalist
14-Aug-1925

Oh, I was completely hooked on movies and plays and theater from the time I was a day old - I was very, very early on in love with movies a day old - I was very, very early on in love with movies and I loved plays. - Bob Balaban, Actor
16-Aug-1945

Everybody's journey is individual. If you fall in love with a boy, you fall in love with a boy. The fact that many Americans consider it a disease says more about them than it does about homosexuality. - James A. Baldwin, Author
02-Aug-1924 - 01-Dec-1987

In everyday life, my wife is the most wonderful. We're in love with each other beyond belief. - Christian Bale, Actor
30-Jan-1974

Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead. - Lucille Ball, Comedian
06-Aug-1911 - 26-Apr-1989

When you're in love you never really know whether your elation comes from the qualities of the one you love, or if it attributes them to her; whether the light which surrounds her like a halo comes from you, from her, or from the meeting of your sparks. - Natalie Clifford Barney, Author
31-Oct-1876 - 02-Feb-1972

I like to play dress up, I'm in love with fashion. - Fantasia Barrino, Musician
30-Jun-1984

Historically, filmmakers always fall in love with every frame, but now that even neophytes are given final cut, this love affair carries with it serious economic implications. - Peter Bart, Editor
24-Jun-1932

There exists, between people in love, a kind of capital held by each. This is not just a stock of affects or pleasure, but also the possibility of playing double or quits with the share you hold in the other's heart. - Jean Baudrillard, Sociologist
29-Jul-1929 - 06-Mar-2007

If you say, I love you, then you have already fallen in love with language, which is already a form of break up and infidelity. - Jean Baudrillard, Sociologist
29-Jul-1929 - 06-Mar-2007

Much of what happens in Love Always is really from overheard conversations in the Russian Tea Room. It's an improvisation of the way certain Hollywood agents think and talk to each other. - Ann Beattie, Writer
08-Sep-1947

I could name a few songs and say exactly what summer they came out and what boy I thought I was in love with when I was fourteen years old, but I think that music used to be really more a part of the culture when people went out dancing in a different way - Ann Beattie, Writer
08-Sep-1947

I have fallen in love with American names, the sharp names that never get fat. - Stephen Vincent Benet, Poet
22-Jul-1898 - 13-Mar-1943

Until 45 I can play a woman in love. After 55 I can play grandmothers. But between those ten years, it is difficult for an actress. - Ingrid Bergman, Actress
29-Aug-1915 - 29-Aug-1982

You're not sick you're just in love. - Irving Berlin, Musician
11-May-1888 - 22-Sep-1989

Women in love are less ashamed than men. They have less to be ashamed of. - Ambrose Bierce, Journalist
24-Jun-1842

Love is said to be blind, but I know some fellows in love who can see twice as much in their sweethearts as I do. - Josh Billings, Comedian
12-Apr-1818 - 14-Oct-1885

He painted me when I was young because he was in love with me, but now that he has loved me he doesn't paint me anymore. - Jane Birkin, Actress
14-Dec-1946

If you fall in love with a country and its people, that makes any country warm to you. - Jane Birkin, Actress
14-Dec-1946

I fell in love with Scotland and made good friends here, so I stayed after graduating with Honours in Chemistry. - Steve Blake, Athlete
26-Feb-1980

Eternity is in love with the productions of time. - William Blake, Poet
28-Nov-1757 - 12-Aug-1827

Criticism starts - it has to start - with a real passion for reading. It can come in adolescence, even in your twenties, but you must fall in love with poems. - Harold Bloom, Critic
11-Jul-1930

I was not allowed a physical lover. Falling in love with Love was the best I could get. - Lionel Blue, Clergyman
06-Feb-1930

Often, I went in love with some friends in school. And, no, I suffered. Only later, things went better. - Andrea Bocelli, Musician
22-Sep-1958

When I saw you I fell in love. And you smiled because you knew. - Arrigo Boito, Poet
24-Feb-1842 - 10-Jun-1918

As individuals and as a nation, we now suffer from social narcissism. The beloved Echo of our ancestors, the virgin America, has been abandoned. We have fallen in love with our own image, with images of our making, which turn out to be images of ourselves - Daniel J. Boorstin, Historian
01-Oct-1914 - 28-Feb-2004

To fall in love is to create a religion that has a fallible god. - Jorge Luis Borges, Poet
24-Aug-1899 - 14-Jun-1986

I changed my mind because of a scene between Howard Cunningham and Richie. The father-son situation was written so movingly, I fell in love with the project. - Tom Bosley, Actor
01-Oct-1927

In ambition, as in love, the successful can afford to be indulgent toward their rivals. The prize our own, it is graceful to recognize the merit that vainly aspired to it. - Christian Nestell Bovee, Author

I hate love. Hate being in love. I never want it to happen to me again. - Muriel Box
22-Sep-1905 - 19-May-1991

Love. Fall in love and stay in love. Write only what you love, and love what you write. The key word is love. You have to get up in the morning and write something you love, something to live for. - Ray Bradbury, Writer
22-Aug-1920

Love is easy, and I love writing. You can't resist love. You get an idea, someone says something, and you're in love. - Ray Bradbury, Writer
22-Aug-1920

I stayed three weeks in Paris, fell in love with the city, and decided that I was born to live in Paris. - Ed Bradley, Journalist
22-Jun-1941

My husband and I were very in love, and I had no reason to suspect that his interests lay anywhere else. - Marion Zimmer Bradley, Writer
03-Jun-1930 - 25-Sep-1999

Being in love, and I'm not an expert in this, I've lived it as much as anyone has, but I've not dissected it. - Eric Braeden, Actor
03-Apr-1941

I have a feeling that being in love sometimes means the projection of your desires onto another person. The important thing is that you like the other person, respect the other person and want to raise children with the other person. - Eric Braeden, Actor
03-Apr-1941


A woman in love will do almost anything for a man, except give up the desire to improve him. - Nathaniel Branden, Psychologist
09-Apr-1930

He has so often told me he is madly in love with me, but what does that mean when I haven't had a good word from him in three months? - Eva Braun, Celebrity
06-Feb-1912 - 30-Apr-1945

I have this helicopter crash, and I fall in love with this man who was in the crash with me. I must have been suffering from post-traumatic stress syndrome. - Christie Brinkley, Model
02-Feb-1954

I must've got whacked on the head. He presented a totally false person for me to fall in love with. - Christie Brinkley, Model
02-Feb-1954

I don't count that relationship with Ricky. It's just like a blip at this point. I had to fall in love with the devil himself to get this sweet angel, Jack. - Christie Brinkley, Model
02-Feb-1954

Any girl that's got a $500,000 table and $5 shoes, I'm in love with. - James Brolin, Actor
18-Jul-1940

Twas drink made me fall in love, And love made me run into debt, And though I have struggled and struggled and strove, I cannot get out of them yet. - Alexander Brome, Poet

I have been in love, and in debt, and in drink, this many and many a year. - Alexander Brome, Poet

Until four years ago, in fact, I was absolutely in love with the atom. - David R. Brower, Environmentalist
01-Jul-1912 - 05-Nov-2000

Loving is doing anything for them, thinking about them constantly and being able to spend your whole life with that person. Liking somebody is just like, 'Okay, I like them because of this, this and this, but I don't knkow if I am ready to be in love with - Chris Brown, Musician
05-May-1989

I will have a song that I'm in love with for a couple of months and then I'll go to something else. That's just constantly changing. And sometimes I will go back to old one that I haven't heard for a long time. - Ray Brown, Musician
13-Oct-1926 - 02-Jul-2002

You women could make someone fall in love even with a lie. - Georg Buchner, Dramatist
17-Oct-1813 - 19-Feb-1837

People often argue about this. Obviously one of the skills in performance is acting, and you can't expect every Romeo to really be in love with their Juliet! - Deborah Bull, Dancer
22-Mar-1963

Falling in love-you should go with it, regardless of whether or not your heart gets smashed. You'll be a better person. - Sandra Bullock, Actress
26-Jul-1964

In love, as in gluttony, pleasure is a matter of the utmost precision. - Italo Calvino, Journalist
15-Oct-1923 - 19-Sep-1985

Love is the substance of all life. Everything is connected in love, absolutely everything. - Julia Cameron, Author
04-Mar-1948

Look, we know we screwed up when we were in the majority. We fell in love with power. We spent way too much money - especially on earmarks. There was too much corruption when we ran this place. We were guilty. And that's why we lost. - Eric Cantor, Politician
06-Jun-1963

When I was a kid, I went through a lot of musical phases, and one was when I'd learn everything that The Beatles ever recorded. After I started drums, I fell in love with their music so much that I just wanted to learn everything. - Eric Carr, Musician
12-Jul-1950 - 24-Nov-1991

There's no dancing girls. We're kinda like secondary to the thing. It's a story about these two guys that are in love with this one girl and how it unfolds and what happens. - Eric Carr, Musician
12-Jul-1950 - 24-Nov-1991

One morning, about four o'clock, I was driving my car just about as fast as I could. I thought, Why am I out this time of night? I was miserable, and it came to me: I'm falling in love with somebody I have no right to fall in love with. - June Carter Cash, Musician
23-Jun-1929 - 15-May-2003

The first professional play I ever saw was The Importance Of Being Earnest, and I just fell in love. - Kim Cattrall, Actress
21-Aug-1956

Our hours in love have wings; in absence, crutches. - Miguel de Cervantes, Novelist
29-Sep-1547 - 23-Apr-1616

I didn't fall in love with acting until I did a few films. Now, I couldn't live without it. - Geraldine Chaplin, Actress
31-Jul-1944

Stormy in love, stormy in interviews, breakfast in bed - that's me, love. - Graham Chapman, Comedian
08-Jan-1941 - 04-Oct-1989

The deep joy we take in the company of people with whom we have just recently fallen in love is undisguisable. - John Cheever, Writer
27-May-1912 - 18-Jun-1982

Many a man has fallen in love with a girl in a light so dim he would not have chosen a suit by it. - Maurice Chevalier, Actor
12-Sep-1888 - 01-Jan-1972

Any woman can fool a man if she wants to and if he's in love with her. - Agatha Christie, Writer
15-Sep-1890 - 12-Jan-1976

Sympathy constitutes friendship; but in love there is a sort of antipathy, or opposing passion. Each strives to be the other, and both together make up one whole. - Samuel Taylor Coleridge, Poet
21-Oct-1772 - 25-Jul-1834

I really fall in love with my characters, even the bad ones. I love getting together with them. They tell me what to do; they take me on a wild and wonderful trip. - Jackie Collins, Author
04-Oct-1937

A man usually falls in love with a woman who asks the kinds of questions he is able to answer. - Ronald Colman, Actor
09-Feb-1891 - 19-May-1958

Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never. - Charles Caleb Colton, Writer

If there's delight in love, 'Tis when I see that heart, which others bleed for, bleed for me. - William Congreve, Poet
10-Feb-1670 - 19-Jan-1729

Yeah, I definitely want to find that right person and fall in love and have kids someday. - Rachael Leigh Cook, Actress
04-Oct-1979

In love, we worry more about the meaning of silences than the meaning of words. - Mason Cooley, Writer

Having a child is surely the most beautifully irrational act that two people in love can commit. - Bill Cosby, Comedian
12-Jul-1937

You can only fall in love six times in your life. Choose wisely. - Doug Coupland, Author
30-Dec-1961

Lukewarmness I account a sin, as great in love as in religion. - Abraham Cowley, Poet
1618 - 28-Jul-1667

The second song is called 'Easy As Life,' which really describes the complete conflict of the whole story, her struggle of being in love with the enemy and also being in love with her people. - Deborah Cox, Musician
13-Jul-1973

I just felt that you can't have a character fall in love so madly as they did in the last movie and not finish it off, understand it, get some closure. That's why the movie is called 'Quantum of Solace' - that's exactly what he's looking for. - Daniel Craig, Actor
02-Mar-1968

When you are getting ready to become a mom, being in love with someone just isn't enough. You need to think about whether he would be a good parent and raise your children with similar beliefs. - Cindy Crawford, Model
20-Feb-1966





Labels:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Hintsloaded Today, God Bless You.
Have A Nice Day and Don't Forget To Drop Your Comment and invite your friends.

[blogger][facebook]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.