Shade of Lust (Episode 30)


‘’I’m willing to give you my virginity but it will be when we get
back to our hostel’’ she suddenly promised, breaking away
from my kisses.

‘’no I won’t need it till our wedding night. Just keep it safe for
me’’ I replied with all sincerity because he just was my
precious and the last thing I wanted was breaking into her
vineyard so prematurely.

‘’I know you are not a virgin and I don’t want to be cheated on.
So how do you satisfy your sexual urge since you don’t want it
with me for the moment?’’ she suddenly asked, throwing off
balance with such prying but valid question.

‘’and what gave you the impression that guys can’t survive
without s-x?’’ I asked, smiling faintly. She said nothing.
‘’what matters the most is what we feel for each other. I
respect you. I adore you. I love you and that’s more than
enough reason for me to abstain from s-x till we get married’’
I answered, kissing her forehead. Her eyes brightened with
tears of joy.

‘’that’s so sweet of you. You are such a gentleman. I really do
pray nothing comes between us’’ she muttered softly, getting
up from the bed.

‘’good night my love’’ she added, smiled and left the room,
leaving me alone with my thoughts and conscience as
Pamela’s image flashed through my mind.

I left Pamela in a rough condition and deep down I knew I was
yet to see the end of her even though I did the best thing by
ending our relationship before it got out hand.

Kelvin’s side of the story continues 
10am, Saturday
With the help of Joe, I got some laborers who fixed my fence
while I busied myself tidying up my house, especially my
kitchen that was tampered with by the hoodlums. I equally
used the opportunity to hide the briefcase I got from my late
uncle’s apartment because it really was the only new thing I
had in my apartment that could probably be the reason I was
attacked in such daring manner.

Later in the day, Joe brought a young Fulani guy to my house.
‘’you need someone to watch over your property and this guy
here is the man’’ he said to me with a smile as I assessed the
innocent looking guy with my eyes.

‘’you have nothing to worry about him. I know him very well’’
he added with a smile while I nodded in gratitude.
‘’thanks Joe; you have shown what a great friend you are. I
will be at your gym tomorrow morning to brief you on my date
with Jessica’’ I said to him with a smile. He laughed and
shook his head.

‘’of course if you come back alive’’ he joked, shook hands with
me and left.

The rest of the afternoon was a bit uneventful. All I did was
rehearse and reshape the plans I had for Jessica and prepare
for the date ahead. Of course as a human being I was a bit
nervous and scared.
Just like my friend Joe insinuated, she could be behind the
attack I had the previous night. She could be a wolf disguised
as a sheep.

She could be luring me to my death and I had to be prepared
for anything.

By 4:15pm, I was in front of Jessica’s house all nervous and
vigilant. She soon appeared at her gate, smiling nicely like a
beauty queen.

‘’thanks for coming on time’’ she muttered happily, drew close
and surprised me with a hug which calmed my nerves.
‘’I guess you must be wondering what I’m up to?’’ she asked,
smiling.
‘’yes of course’’ I replied, returning her gaze.
‘’you see every once in a while, I do take out my time to visit
some orphanages and contribute my quota to their survival.
It’s also something I always introduce my friends to.

Something just struck me to involve you today. We can also
use the opportunity to discuss and know each other very well
as we drive round the town’’ she explained, smiling deeply and
leaving me totally surprised, relived and stunned. Yes I was
totally relieved in one hand and a bit stunned by the reason
she just gave.

To me she was a high class lady, very charming and probably
deceptive. I was all out to get her down but so far her
behavior, her character and her heart showed nothing but
innocence and purity.
Labels:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Hintsloaded Today, God Bless You.
Have A Nice Day and Don't Forget To Drop Your Comment and invite your friends.

[blogger][facebook]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.