Shade of Lust (Episode 20)

Shade of Lust (Episode 20)
 
I never knew she had so much power over me. I trembled as her
words sank into my heart. I was badly in love with her even
though I tried my possible best to suppress my feelings in order
not to hurt her but she was now laying every card on the table
and I knew going into a relationship with her would bring nothing
but lots of pain to her noble heart. She was a noble woman who
deserved the very best. She never deserved a guy like me but it
was so unfortunate that she loved me and I equally couldn’t let her
go because I was in love with her.

‘’you don’t understand Tracy’’ I stammered.
‘’I understand how you feel. I really do. Trust me. You need
nothing but parental guidance. You lost your mum when you were
very little and now your dad is equally no more. There is no one to
guide you. You are simply lost and confused with life’’ she said
softly. I swallowed hard as I stared into her eyes which were filled
with love, care and passion.

‘’I’m going home on Wednesday to spend some days with my
parents and take a little break in preparation for the semester
exam coming up in two weeks. You can come with me. My
mother is a good woman. She is a counsellor working for the
federal ministry of education. She can talk to you. She can help
you out of the emotional trauma you are passing through’’ she
offered, holding my hands strongly.

‘’You mean exam is starting in few weeks?”’ I asked with disbelief.
‘’of course yes. And once the exam ends, we only have a week to
rest before commencing our industrial training’’ she added,
leaving me stunned.

‘’but you don’t have to worry. We can still work things out
together. We can go to my house together and plan things from
there’’ she added.

‘’Tracy, I really don’t know what to say to you’’ I softly stammered,
reaching forward to do what I had always held myself from doing.
I reached forward and kissed her strongly.
It was such a strong and long kiss. It was a very wondrous
moment.
 
Kelvin’s side of the story continues
By 6:30pm that fateful day, I arrived at my house from Joe’s gym,
very tired and hungry. I walked in to see Cynthia waiting for me. I
frowned on seeing her because I wasn’t expecting her presence
while my memory flashed back to the day she forcefully took my
third spare keys.

(On that fateful day, I was in the sitting room busy with my
computer while she was busy cleaning my rooms when she
suddenly showed up, holding a set of keys in her hands.
‘’I guess the keys are the spare ones for the house?’’ she asked. I
nodded, saying nothing.
‘’fine, there are two sets of keys here. I will take one set and leave
the other set’’ she softly said and ever since then I had been
unable to get the keys from her.)
 
‘’you never told me you were coming?’’ I asked curiously.
‘’do I need to get your approval before coming here?. huh?’’ she
answered with a question, leaving me silent because I really didn’t
have the strength to face her.
‘’anyway I’m here to discuss something with you. I’m here to
discuss the progress of our relationship’’ she added, touching her
stomach and watching me keenly.
‘’which relationship?’’I couldn’t stop myself from asking and yes I
instantly regretted making the statement as a quick frown
appeared on her face.

To be continued..........
Labels:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Hintsloaded Today, God Bless You.
Have A Nice Day and Don't Forget To Drop Your Comment and invite your friends.

[blogger][facebook]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.