Shade of Lust (Episode 33)

‘’I’m so glad to see you my friend. Since you survived
yesterday, I guess you aren’t dying anytime soon’’ he joked
while I laughed.

In no time I told him everything that happened between
Jessica and I the previous evening, hiding nothing from him.
‘’I hope you are not going to end up having kids with her?.
With the way you guys are going, I won’t be surprised if that
happens’’ he joked when I was done with my story.

‘’seriously bro, I always feel different whenever I’m with
Jessica. I really haven’t achieved much with her other than
stupidly getting romantically attached to her and I can’t stop
myself or control what I’m feeling’’ I confessed.
‘’hmmm you have to take it easy’’ he advised with a smile.
 
An hour later, I returned to my house and busied myself with
preparing a delicious meal of fried rice and salad for Jessica.
Growing up in the village taught me a whole lot of things and I
could boast of being one of the best male cooks around.
Though lately, Cynthia had always been around to help me
out.

The spirit and energy I used in cooking for Jessica was
something I really didn’t know where it came from and by
1pm, the food, table, wine and flowers were all ready. I just
felt like a bachelor who was expecting his fiancée from
abroad.

2pm, Jessica arrived my house, looking so gorgeous and
charming. My heart pounded loud as I welcomed her into my
house.

‘’wow, you have such a nice house. You are doing too well for
yourself’’ she complemented my great taste. I smiled
nervously.

Thirty five minutes later, we were done with lunch and the look
of admiration on her face was clearly visible.

‘’you know when you said you were going to cook for me, I
thought maybe you were just trying to impress me but
seriously after eating and listening to your story on how you
learnt to cook and the method you used to prepare this
wonderful meal, you totally won a great deal of me. I like guys
who know how to cook and I adore guys who know how to
cook excellently well. I score you 99%’’ she said with great
admiration while my head swelled with pride.

‘’so what now?’’ she asked as we got up to leave the table. I
smiled, drew close and did what I never wanted to do.
I kissed her and surprisingly, she kissed back, opening a new
chapter in my life.

Will I end up regretting or did I make the right decision???
Hmmmmmm
We kissed passionately for a while before Jessica got hold of
her body and broke away from me.

‘’stop this. I beg of you’’ she breathed, looking down. I slowly
brought up her face with my hands and looked into her eyes
with great desire. The urge to make love to her was so much
in me. I just felt hot and hor.ny like a guy who hasn’t been
with a woman for many years.

‘’I don’t know why I’m feeling this way. I hardly have feelings
for women but with you things are different. I can’t control my
body. I can’t even hold back what I’m feeling inside. I’m sorry
for ruining our date’’ I stammered softly. She shook her head
and breathed deeply.

‘’you didn’t ruin anything Kelvin. I feel the same way’’ she
confessed, leaving me a bit stunned and happy at the same
time. Without another word, I drew closer and kissed her
again, this time around, putting more fire and energy into it.

‘’oh easy’’ she moaned, holding me tightly as if she was
scared of standing on her feet. I just was on top of the world
that moment. It was as if we were the only couple on earth. I
never knew when or how I got the energy to carry her to my
room without breaking our kiss and oh yes she was quite a
great kisser.

In no time, my mouth was on her left nipp.le which I managed
to squeeze out of her bra and just like that we were soon
unclad on my bed, ready to take our passion to the next level.
‘’what are you doing?’’ she asked weakly as I slowly dug into
her. Her body was so warm and welcoming.

Thirty five minutes later, we fell apart, totally spent and tired.
It really was one hell of a love making.

‘’I can’t believe we just did it’’ I heard her mutter to herself as
she buried her face on my pillow while I slowly regained my
senses as the consequences of what we just did slowly
dawned on me.

Making love to her was never part of the plan and with the
way I still felt about her, I was very clueless on the direction
my life and plans were heading.
Labels:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Hintsloaded Today, God Bless You.
Have A Nice Day and Don't Forget To Drop Your Comment and invite your friends.

[blogger][facebook]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.